Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gulshan Gulati Ji

Well.. Thanks for listening to me with such concentration for so long.. But if I would have said that My father drives an auto-rickshaw, my mother do a small job and I am taking tutions to carry out my academic expenses.. You might not have listened to me.. But with God’s grace I belong to a well-to-do family but Mr. Gulshan Gulati was in the same condition, still he did not allowed his problems to come over his success path… “He said, We born poor that’s not our mistake, but if our son is born poor than we are the biggest loser.”.. Thus, he started arranging money for joining eBIZ.. He took fifteen days to arrange the money.. Then he joined eBIZ and after working for few months, he was driving his own black-coloured Chervolet Optra worth Rs. 1 million.. If an auto-rickshaw- driver’s son is driving his own Chervolet Optra then, this is called the transformation of life.. which was possible only because of eBIZ.. that’s how eBIZ is an example of how eBIZ is bringing GOOD MORNING to so many lives around country..

No comments:

Post a Comment